Sunday, September 7, 2014

Barging into my sunday

NO day goes by without something draining all my precious study energy. As week two or three, I've lost count already, comes to a end not so does my work list. Today's task seemed simple drive at 8am to the boat farm and pick up two boats with 7 other guys and build the tandem 8 man rowing boat aptly named the barge or more informally "Fat Amy". 6 hours, a sunburn, and lots of fatigue and jury-rigging later we are finally done. Not my ideal Hw doing Sunday so far. Whats next? Ah yes the Hw that was put aside for today good thing i'm mentally exhausted now I probably will be less stressed when doing the Hw because I wont care as much. Good thing I have a paper in another language that I am so prepared to write. Hell week parties seem less appealing when one must write papers with drunk sleep levels of energy which are less then I get on an average day which is only about 6 hours. Excitement for this devoir is about as strong as the gravitational pull of an ant.

No comments:

Post a Comment