Thursday, September 11, 2014

Hard work and hard workouts

Nothing is more challenging then the first few weeks for me. Its catch up time/go time time when it comes to training but also its an adjustment period to new classes. Nobody in high school life prepares you for the stress of life outside college. That don't mention how rich kids just relax and study all day and have big meal plans and nice houses, or most kids go to school on financial aid and hold jobs like myself to do work study in order to survive the high costs of college. They don't mention that even though you are getting an education investing in your future, college is a business and as such cares more about the tuition money then making sure you sign up for good classes with quality teachers. As such I have a french teacher who is self taught English. Did I mention she is Arabic so her french has a huge accent and her ability to explain things to use is little to none thanks to the self taught English part. Grace à mon prof I wrote my paper a week early because when I asked if we needed to turn in the paper next class she said yes thinking I wanted to turn it in early. Really a week early, me, the kid who just got out of 202 and is now taking two 300 level courses and feeling way over his depth, wants to do a three and a half page french paper early. Fat chance of that, regardless it is now done, glad I wasted precious study time for today 300 french exam to write it. Well looks like the 6x6 sprint pieces will just kick the last pieces of my energy to the curb leaving me drained for Friday. At least I have the weekend to catch up on the other two classes HW.

No comments:

Post a Comment