Monday, September 8, 2014

Just keep digging this hole

I like to think of luck in life as a roller coaster sometimes your up and other times you are down. Currently feel like I just got pushed into the pit of despair or like the never ending fall in spykids. Only thing that keeps me grounded is rowing. Something that doesn't change in my life. No matter how much stress I accumulate in a day that erg will always take the punishment I dish out. Today I finished a hard two page paper in french only to find out in my other french class that I had a three and a half page paper due. This is the equivalent to most workplace comedies when the desk worker finishes his stack of papers and its all neat in the out pile and the boss drops a workload twice its size in the In pile. The want to give up was so high and my mood plummeted, however my faithful erg took 45 min of pain releasing me of all the stressful toxins in my blood allowing my to start writing my new paper with a fresh mind. Fingers crossed that practice is not rained out tomorrow because that morning row no matter how bad is still the best part of my day. Nothing compares to a morning sweating over an oar functioning simply as an engine in a great big machine. However a light at the end of the tunnel or a rope out of here would be much appreciated or even a random unexpected hug. Preferably by a cute girl wooo single life problems adding to the pile!

No comments:

Post a Comment